Six Sigma Green Belts
Six Sigma Green Belts are individuals that work on simple process improvement projects. Traditionally, their job would require less than 50% of their time be focused on Six Sigma projects. However, Six Sigma Green Belt roles and job requirements will vary between companies.
A Green Belt certification is ideal for those that will be tasked with improving existing processes, these could be processes that are not standardized, don’t have established metrics or looking to reduce errors or cycle time of those processes.
6Sigma.us offers an internationally recognized Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification program. As part of our four-week Black Belt option, our Green Belt program may be taken alone or as the first step to earning your Black Belt. In fact, 6Sigma.us was the first organization to offer a program that allowed students with no prior experience to complete the Green Belt and Black Belt programs consecutively to earn an internationally recognized Black Belt certification.
In This Session Six sigma is a set of techniques that follows a methodological approach for bringing process improvements by aligning organizational goals. Organizations worldwide seek experts who understand the strategic objectives of businesses, critical requirements and operational goals to drive improvement.
Every service industry / organization seeks for process experts with Six Sigma techniques to be a leader in the competitive market.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Expert training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Process excellence expert. It starts with the fundamental concepts of Understanding VOC, converting them into potential projects, Base-lining measure to advance topics of Analyzing data, improving process / metric and ensure consistency.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Process development engineer
- Lead manufacturing engineer
- Operating system specialist
- Senior IT project manager
- Business process analyst
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
Lean Six Sigma consultant.
- Increase your knowledge of Process Management, Six Sigma and Lean techniques as Business Process Improvement methodologies.
- Increase your skills at improving the ease and performance of the processes in which you work.
- To gain an understanding of your role as a process team member for the achievement of business success.
- To select and improve one of the processes you either own or work in.
- Know and apply the basic concepts
- Demonstrate use of the terminology
- Understand process inputs and outputs
- Understand process flow and know what determines value add vs. non-value add
- Understand how the processes you are a part of fit into the larger set of processes needed in delivering value to the customer
- Create a detailed Process Map of a process you are personally involved in.
- Improve a process you are personally involved in using Process Management, Six Sigma methods and Principles to improve its performance.